All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Went with Lucky Rainbow. Would rather roll the dice at the chance to get some cool splatter rather than the solid colour editions, despite the lack of rarity. Also missed the TFS KG drop. Surprised it wasn't on any of the gizzverse sites besides the AU one. Did it ever come into stock on the TFS site?

Yeesh, we're gonna have to drop the secondary market prices to get that one and it's gonna be way too high.
I have no idea if it will get another pressing, but I don't think I need it as bad as it will cost in the secondary market.

I love both bands, KG is my favorite band currently, but with that release I think it's one I more want in my collection more than I want it on my turntable... so with that knowledge I'll just be salty for a bit and move on

Went with Lucky Rainbow. Would rather roll the dice at the chance to get some cool splatter rather than the solid colour editions, despite the lack of rarity. Also missed the TFS KG drop. Surprised it wasn't on any of the gizzverse sites besides the AU one. Did it ever come into stock on the TFS site?
the copies on the TFS site sold out last night and I completely missed it

So, given the cover artwork and song titles, is this new album gonna be another metal release? I gotta say, I really liked their previous metal album.
I don't think it's going to be a metal album, but it has "Gaia" and that's metal so maybe there will be some more... but the live snippet I heard of "The Garden Goblin" that song is not metal

I don't think it's going to be a metal album, but it has "Gaia" and that's metal so maybe there will be some more... but the live snippet I heard of "The Garden Goblin" that song is not metal
I think it’s Gumboot soup 2.0 from what I’ve read. Bunch of songs that didn’t fit on other albums, a bit of everything.

Back