All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

finally got my Teenage Gizzard from Salty Dog in Australia, but I'm not thrilled. I think I'll be ok because of my clamp, but they jammed the record and the Cygoodies bonuses in such a tight, generic mailer that it definitely warped the record.

but like I said I think I'll be ok with my clamp, but I can only imagine how many other people are going to get warped records too because of how they packaged everything.

finally got my Teenage Gizzard from Salty Dog in Australia, but I'm not thrilled. I think I'll be ok because of my clamp, but they jammed the record and the Cygoodies bonuses in such a tight, generic mailer that it definitely warped the record.

but like I said I think I'll be ok with my clamp, but I can only imagine how many other people are going to get warped records too because of how they packaged everything.
fortunately the record plays fine with the clamp, but still I'm not too thrilled about how they packaged it, as they clearly didn't fully think that through.. ha ha

I also got mine yesterday. Haven't played it yet, but it didn't seem too tight to me, nor warped. Maybe it was because yours travelled in the post a lot further than mine?

I joke of course. I've said it before in the hip-hip thread but I generally enjoy that professor's videos when I check them out and I'm sure he'd actually be an interesting dude to hang out with, with or without drugs.

... but definitely way more interesting with drugs

Last edited:

new bootlegger and Stu shat himself the night before.

Great set. Listened to it tonight. Nice change of pace from the other shows. Looking forward to the wax. I'll probably wait for the Diggers version, but the Needle Juice one is already up for pre-order.

Back