All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

11pm49dba8881.jpg
I saw this too and it isn't surprising, especially with Australia's no nonsense approach to Covid.

but what does this mean for the 2,000 Flightless copies of Made In Timeland?

The only time I'm going to post on this thread is to say

- two weeks ago ordered Live In Brussels for $27 through Rough Trade

- two days ago ordered Live In London for $22 through Rough Trade

- one day ago they added the Gizz's Picks box for $65

:[ >_< :[
that's rough (no pun intended). can you at least cancel the London order and pick up the box?

Shadow really remixed Gizz out of this track, besides the "WOOO"s, huh?

I really quite like it as a remix, this album is going to flow like crazy though.

Video is really cool. I think the significance of John Safran starring in this will be lost on many non-Australians. Very strange match up, but I guess he knows PHC films somehow; otherwise he is a totally unrelated radio presenter/documentarian/political-religious-satirist.

I really quite like it as a remix, this album is going to flow like crazy though.

Video is really cool. I think the significance of John Safran starring in this will be lost on many non-Australians. Very strange match up, but I guess he knows PHC films somehow; otherwise he is a totally unrelated radio presenter/documentarian/political-religious-satirist.
you forgot to mention he's one helluva dancer and air-record scratcher

This just shipped ! Placed the order in May
I ordered in April and got mine a couple weeks ago. Looks like they only just approved the Sydney test presses, so who knows how long until that one ships. But the Melbourne sounds great, so I'm fine waiting. I really think they made the right call pressing these on all six sides, rather than squeezing it on four (or five which makes less sense to me, like some are doing with Milwaukee).

BTW, in case anyone missed it, Gizzverses will be dropping limited edition K.G.s and L.W.s tomorrow and a bunch of boots will go live on there too.

Back