All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I thought so. though Castle Face put out 4 variants of "I'm In Your Mind Fuzz" (not including black) and 5 variants of "Quarters" (not including black), so Newbury is really behind on these.
Because we always rake VMP over the coals for warps, I have to be fair and talk about experiences with other companies.
I have a Castle Face variant of Mind Fuzz, and the first copy I received was probably one of the singe worst warps I have ever had. But they were very cool about it, and sent me out a new copy, which is excellent and remains in regular playback here.

I've only pulled the trigger on one Newbury, and it has a woosh at the split. Haven't rolled the dice with them sense, but I'm often tempted with soundtracks.

nice! so pre-order is this upcoming Monday for us in the US, right? (you'd think by now I'd have this figured out)
Well that would depend on your timezone haha:

Beat me to it! My go to is worldtimebuddy.com. It always gets it right, even with various counties' daylight savings or other seasonal time changes.

Well that would depend on your timezone haha:

right. but in the US it will be the same day no matter which time zone we're in. regardless I will use that time calculator to be sure, though their Flightless variants don't seem to sell out very fast anymore so it's probably not a huge worry to be right on top of the drop.

right. but in the US it will be the same day no matter which time zone we're in. regardless I will use that time calculator to be sure, though their Flightless variants don't seem to sell out very fast anymore so it's probably not a huge worry to be right on top of the drop.
But... how does the FOMO not eat you alive??? haha. I always fear they will go back to doing a select color or press with like 500 again, and that'll naturally be the one I want most.

I have little faith in the other two mock ups, lol.
I agree with this 100%! I think the Rat's Nest has the biggest delta between being really great and being a real disappointment. I think the Venusian is safer in looking good than Rat's Nest but still has a chance to not be as great. I think Superbug should look exactly as advertised. for me I think the Superbug is a really cool looking variant but that it fits the rest of the artwork the least.

I think I am going to risk it and go Rat's Nest, I mean the worst case scenario is that it doesn't look great but has an awesome King Gizzard album on it.

Back