All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

ooooohhhhhhhhhh...ok. the extended seems to be where it's at. I thought I'd main the standard and listen to the extended on occasion, assuming the extended would really venture into way too far out weird territory, but no it's just way more fleshed out and flat out better.
I have come to this same conclusion. I was meh on the first three tracks when released but the extended versions just get to me. Good shit.

Got my ancient light extended version today. Spinning it right now. This is even more fun than that I had streaming it. Just listening all the way through on vinyl (which sounds amazing). Also been reading up a bit and noticing the connections between this and PetroDragonic Apocalypse. That one is like the scarier, on earth counterpart to Sliver Cord's cosmic ride. I've seen a lot of people don't like Set, and I didn't at first either, but I've come around on big sections of it. Gilgamesh is another one I didn't latch onto at first, but I'm loving it now - especially in this format. I don't know that i'll ever choose the "standard" version of this. The extended one is just the definitive one for me.

I got the same
Mine showed up today. Spinning it now

RUHWRtpI1FL5bN0ooKAxVMki8Je7UmAUvKtiKP-DiXv6CxmON0pCVXfVvjtvFlfQzI7OHn1SnOlHGhOVC7Lee21U9S6kVx4SIQrgfIlJ4mr0PX1mXVSYY1A-NenaawjH3HxDgr03=s0-d-e1-ft

Back