All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

This should go well with them Griselda jeans from Westside Gunns store, @Tillman or @Enaz Fox , did you grab a pair ?😂
Does anyone here have that Flaming Lips album that they filled with a mixture of all their blood and said you should store it in the refrigerator? I think it was the one that Miley Cyrus was involved in. That's what I first thought of. Really want to know what's happened to the blood in those records over the years.

Does anyone here have that Flaming Lips album that they filled with a mixture of all their blood and said you should store it in the refrigerator? I think it was the one that Miley Cyrus was involved in. That's what I first thought of. Really want to know what's happened to the blood in those records over the years.
the most novelty of a record I own is glow in the dark. I don't have anything with liquid, or sand, or maze games, live goldfish, or human fluids....hell, I don't have a wax mage yet

So I finally listened to Infest the Rats' Nest on my drive home from work today (which puts me pretty much at halfway through their studio album discography - give or take one) and holy hell I love it so much! I thought one of the microtonals would most likely be my first album pick up at some point (so far I only have live and demo releases) but I think it's gonna wind up being this one!

So I finally listened to Infest the Rats' Nest on my drive home from work today (which puts me pretty much at halfway through their studio album discography - give or take one) and holy hell I love it so much! I thought one of the microtonals would most likely be my first album pick up at some point (so far I only have live and demo releases) but I think it's gonna wind up being this one!
Album just rips! I love it too.

the most novelty of a record I own is glow in the dark. I don't have anything with liquid, or sand, or maze games, live goldfish, or human fluids....hell, I don't have a wax mage yet
I’m still waiting on that glitter and Miley Cyrus pee filled pressing of Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz that Wayne Coyne joked about a few years back 🤞

Cross Posted from the Recent/upcoming shows thread:

Caught King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard last night on the US tour kickoff. Couldn't have asked for a better show. Solid from beginning to end, and just mind-blowing how good every single one of these guys are, and how effortless they make such complex songs seem. The venue isn't typically my favorite since it's almost always cramped seats and they have an early curfew - they were on from 8:45-10:15, but this being GA made it a whole lot better. It's right on a harbor, and a people will paddle up in kayaks for shows, going to have to try that sometime. Awesome poster too!

1649786583634.png

1649786600428.png

1649786615414.png

Caught King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard last night on the US tour kickoff. Couldn't have asked for a better show. Solid from beginning to end, and just mind-blowing how good every single one of these guys are, and how effortless they make such complex songs seem. The venue isn't typically my favorite since it's almost always cramped seats and they have an early curfew - they were on from 8:45-10:15, but this being GA made it a whole lot better. It's right on a harbor, and a people will paddle up in kayaks for shows, going to have to try that sometime. Awesome poster too!

View attachment 135419

View attachment 135420

View attachment 135421
I'd ask about the set list, but they'll probably release couple of new albums by the time I see them in October

I know someone who has 2 copies. Let me check.

View attachment 135419

View attachment 135420

View attachment 135421
Love that print!

Back