Albums That Need to Be Pressed / Repressed on Vinyl

i only recently discovered that the bright phoebus domino reissue from 2 years ago was destroyed by celtic music despite them never releasing another pressing or even reissuing it since 2000

yeah that ughed me

i only recently discovered that the bright phoebus domino reissue from 2 years ago was destroyed by celtic music despite them never releasing another pressing or even reissuing it since 2000

yeah that ughed me
You can still find copies of the Domino reissue for cheap if you look hard enough, I just got one a few weeks ago.

not on discogs

it banned
Yeah, I know, that's why I said if you look hard enough. There are other online stores (maybe Ebay too) where some cheap copies are still left...but not many.

I'll try to remember where I got it, they might have had a few left.

Yeah, I know, that's why I said if you look hard enough. There are other online stores (maybe Ebay too) where some cheap copies are still left...but not many.

I'll try to remember where I got it, they might have had a few left.
i dont even know if i want it

i'm just angry at them for not allowing a reissue for a record they never reissued on vinyl and did nothing with the license

i dont even know if i want it

i'm just angry at them for not allowing a reissue for a record they never reissued on vinyl and did nothing with the license

Yeah, that's just stupid of them. I found a copy for 25 euros. I'll dm you the link in case you decide you want it.

Don't know if this one has been mentioned, but how about:

Sweet Trip - Velocity : Design : Comfort (2003)

DRL136.jpg

Really neat shoegazy electronic album with lots of glitch elements. Not seeing a lot of mention of this record in music circles, and I find it quite unique for its time. Kind of reminds me of a more experimental Flying Lotus.
Has never received a vinyl press, and the only physical release was the original 2003 CD issue.

Last edited:

yeah that ughed me
I hadn’t known that! That’s a shame, it certainly was presented as being above board at the time - Domino are hardly fly-by-night.

Passed over a fairly cheap copy not that long ago. Obviously I now regret that purely because it’s now unavailable - not to flip it, just the natural reaction to wanting something that may now be unavailable!

funnily, spacehog's in the meantime never got pressed on wax. ditto for david grays white ladder. and id like to see stp's purple on its 25th.

I'm annoyed at this one. Alter Bridge has repressed all of their albums on vinyl, except for fortress. Hasn't been pressed since 2013 and is my favorite album by them currently. Going for like $150 on Discogs. :(

The best song on the album

Last edited:
Back