Albums That Need to Be Pressed / Repressed on Vinyl

i could have bought it but held off because i didn't like the album.

there is zero fucking reason why an album that average has to have the best looking vinyl edition I have ever seen. that shit is beautiful.
I really would have liked to have gotten that "spiral blast" vinyl, even though I agree it's not his best work. But if that repress that's supposedly coming down the pipes ever does end up happening, I'll probably try to snag myself a copy just to go along with my Venereology.

Reactions: oak
Coralie Clément - Salle Des Pas Perdus
Maria Rita ‎– Maria Rita
Keren Ann ‎– La Disparition
The Organ ‎– Grab That Gun
Yann Tiersen ‎– C'Était Ici
José Cid ‎– 10.000 Anos Depois Entre Vénus E Marte
Fausto ‎– Fausto
Orelha Negra ‎– Orelha Negra
MC Solaar ‎– Qui Sème Le Vent Récolte Le Tempo
MC Solaar ‎– Prose Combat
Maître Gazonga & L'International Challal ‎– Les Jaloux Saboteurs
Arte & Ofício ‎– Faces
Milton Nascimento & Lô Borges ‎– Clube Da Esquina
Tim Maia ‎– Racional Vol. 1
Tim Maia ‎– Racional Vol. 2

tool - aenima
lettuce - crush
de la soul - are you in (nike album; which is some of their best work imo)
tommy guerrero - return of the bastard
lack of afro - press on
lost in translation soundtrack - since nobody that listens got one and all the hipsters are holding us hostage on discogs and ebay
el-p - fantastic damage
lee morgan - leeway
Lettuce - Crush is back in stock or repressed: https://merchandise.lettucefunk.com/products/crush-vinyl?variant=18791343325241

While we're on the subject, I would love some Pernice Brothers on vinyl. "The World Won't End" could use a repress, and "Overcome by Happiness" appears to have never been pressed.

Here's one I doubt anyone else gives a shit about but is a big deal to me

It appears Neil Cicierega has been working with Needlejuice Records to press some of his more recent Lemon Demon material, but I would kill for some of his older albums on vinyl. Highly unlikely though considering he doesn't seem to hold them in very high esteem. But still - Hip to the Javabean and Damn Skippy ruled my childhood and I love them despite their more amateurish DIY feel. I think it'd be awesome, but likely just to remain a fantasy 😔

While we're on the subject, I would love some Pernice Brothers on vinyl. "The World Won't End" could use a repress, and "Overcome by Happiness" appears to have never been pressed.
I have the American Dust pressing of 'The World Won't End', it's decent. Still seems to be available on Discogs.

I have the American Dust pressing of 'The World Won't End', it's decent. Still seems to be available on Discogs.

Oh yeah, shortly after I posted that I scored a sealed pressing on Discogs for $7.50! And I agree, it sounds pretty good.

Richard Hawley - Coles Corner
Your wish has quietly been granted.

The guy who ran Richard's original label, Setanta, moved into the book world. Seems to be getting all of the catalogue back in print, not just the titles originally released on Setanta.

Your wish has quietly been granted.

The guy who ran Richard's original label, Setanta, moved into the book world. Seems to be getting all of the catalogue back in print, not just the titles originally released on Setanta.
Thanks so much - hadn't seen that at all. And holy sh1t! White whale moment here. It's such an amazing album...

Thanks so much - hadn't seen that at all. And holy sh1t! White whale moment here. It's such an amazing album...
Yeah, I knew the Setanta-era records were getting re-pressed but only found out a few hours ago via Instagram about the others!

Back