Albums That Need to Be Pressed / Repressed on Vinyl

I always thought The Controls debut record deserved a good pressing. Most notable, probably, for the first appearance of Aesop Rock, it was also produced by the guy that did Aesop''s debut, Music For Earthworms.

An album I'd love to own on vinyl (even though there's probably not a lot of demand out there for it) is Sci-Fi Crimes by Chevelle. One of my absolute favorite albums that not many people talk about. As far as I know, the band's first two albums and most recent one are their only studio albums you can get on vinyl. They even released a B-sides compilation last year and *that* got a vinyl pressing, and yet a large chunk of their discography is still unavailable in the format. But there's hope that it eventually happens 🤞
It'd be especially nice to get a colored pressing with brown or light tan vinyl to match the album cover, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Lovage - Music to make love to your old lady by

Yes!

Yeezus , The Life Of Pablo, and Graduation by Kanye West all don't have official pressings.
Haha, did you see my status post?

You're actually N-Sync but one of you is Justin Timberlake and the other is Joey Fatone but you'll have to decide who is who.

Living Colour - Vivid

I actually found Vivid in Japan the last time we went but didn't pick it up. Instantly regretted it.

Tom Petty's - Wildflowers
Eightball and MJG - Comin'Out Hard
Eightball and MJG - On the Outside Looking In
Three 6 Mafia - Chapter 1 The End
Three 6 Mafia - Chapter 2 World Domination
Three 6 Mafia - Mystic Stylez
Frank Ocean - Channel Orange

They did press Mystic Stylez and Chapter 2: World Domination, you know. I was actually listening to my pressing of World Domination last night.

Back