Album Circle

man, that very first post is going to be something like
"so as you know the album is "SMOOTH JAZZ TO FUCK/MARRY/KILL" BY NIGHTMATHER AND THE CANADIAN MURDERERS ON BLOODSPLATTER VINYL WITH A BONUS GARROTE INCLUDED IN THE RECORD" and i'm so mad that the garrote damaged the sleeve and roughtrade won't send me a replacement"
Hey @Mather have you heard the news? Saw this last night and lol'd. When's our first band practice?

man, that very first post is going to be something like
"so as you know the album is "SMOOTH JAZZ TO FUCK/MARRY/KILL" BY NIGHTMATHER AND THE CANADIAN MURDERERS ON BLOODSPLATTER VINYL WITH A BONUS GARROTE INCLUDED IN THE RECORD" and i'm so mad that the garrote damaged the sleeve and roughtrade won't send me a replacement"
in hindsight this would have been way better and i think rough trade would have seen fewer cancellations

Hey @Mather have you heard the news? Saw this last night and lol'd. When's our first band practice?
Wow, I'm not sure how I totally missed all this but I'm happy to announce that @BjorgenFjorgen and NIGHTMather will be debuting their NEW AND MUCH BETTER vinyl subscription service. It's $666 a month and we can assure you that you'll receive a record of some kind with a personal bloody hand print from NM.

Wow, I'm not sure how I totally missed all this but I'm happy to announce that @BjorgenFjorgen and NIGHTMather will be debuting their NEW AND MUCH BETTER vinyl subscription service. It's $666 a month and we can assure you that you'll receive a record of some kind with a personal bloody hand print from NM.
“What would you do with more sticky hands?”

Ahaha, these clowns just raised the price and changed the wording again. What a joke.

Ahaha, these clowns just raised the price and changed the wording again. What a joke.

They're actually on crack. Just reminded me that I need to cancel my sub.

A color vinyl addition??

That is beyond hilarious. I mean they've covered themselves wording wise in terms of being misleading but that reads like they ran it through Google Translate a few times. To raise the price $5 after the first month is a riot too.

This $5 increase actually makes the VMP one-month (for USA subscribers) appear more enticing. Didn't know that was possible.

Also, nice grammar gaffe:

AlbumCircleGrammar.PNG

Back