A.I. generated pictures

eatdogs

Anyone gotten into the ai art "scene"? It's actually pretty cool to try. I used an app called Starryai which is a text to image ai. I wrote down: "Running through an empty city during the apocalypse".

Here's what I got...

starryai-10-463114046-1-10-photo.png

I like to do drawings and paintings during my free time and have always done that since I was a child, so I really like this new format. BUT... I don't want to overuse it. I don't want to loose the feeling of creating something organically. It always feels like a spiritual thing to do.

What do you all think about this? Anyone have cool images to share?

Wow, thanks for posting this. I make a lot videos for my own music, and next I’ll be doing one for a song on a friend’s album. I have some imagery in mind for his video, and I think I can use this at very least as a launch point for ideas.
I do love getting my own footage, but any kind of B roll or additional images always help.

My prompts were ‘abandoned factory’ and ‘dilapidated warehouse’

D2934741-28C9-488A-BED9-6432A1B0CFEE.png5BCDA79E-A4A5-424E-BD53-A242A6DAB1F8.png

Wow, thanks for posting this. I make a lot videos for my own music, and next I’ll be doing one for a song on a friend’s album. I have some imagery in mind for his video, and I think I can use this at very least as a launch point for ideas.
I do love getting my own footage, but any kind of B roll or additional images always help.

My prompts were ‘abandoned factory’ and ‘dilapidated warehouse’

View attachment 142913View attachment 142914
That's very cool!

Back