A Drunken Thread For When You're A Drunken

Neither one of us can see. We usually wear contacts because we are self-conscious. I'm not sure where you found this, but she would really like it.

it's a RARE FIND

HOW THE FUCK I AM I SUPPOSED TO PUT THIS PLANT IN A "SUNNY SPOT" THAT IS ALSO "AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT" I AM ONLY ONE WOMAN HOLY SHIT

Edit: I AM DISAPPOINTING TO MYSELF ALL ON MY OWN YOU DO NOT ALSO NEED TO GIVE ME IMPOSSIBLE TASKS

Edit edit: I have this moog music for plants, perhaps that will help.

HOW THE FUCK I AM I SUPPOSED TO PUT THIS PLANT IN A "SUNNY SPOT" THAT IS ALSO "AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT" I AM ONLY ONE WOMAN HOLY SHIT

Edit: I AM DISAPPOINTING TO MYSELF ALL ON MY OWN YOU DO NOT ALSO NEED TO GIVE ME IMPOSSIBLE TASKS

Edit edit: I have this moog music for plants, perhaps that will help.
You're the best.

I’m still waiting on my wife to get done with her time cards for me to go out and get some libations. After that I have to water the areas on the front lawn for it to be ready to dig up. I’ll have a beer while holding the hose on the front lawn for a bit. Then come in and spin a few records

We are kinda drunk right now and are now pñaying great Mexican classics :ROFLMAO:

A sad story about a guy who had to kill his horse because the horse broke his legs in an accident:cry:

Back