A Drunken Thread For When You're A Drunken

Dearest Stranger,
Dearest Orange Julius,

Dearest Sirs ClangerBunees,

My darlings where have thou been? I feel it has been months since our last correspondence. There was a time, before the conflicts, that we were inseparable nay... almost as one... living in each other's skin it seemed. Such glorious times they were, before the accident... before the terrors... before he whose name we shan't speak made himself known.
I'm ever so sorry for the misunderstanding during dinner... the unfortunate accident. I saw him, out of the corner of mine eye nipping at your heels... the shadow... and it was all I could do to try to end his reign... I do hope your ankles have healed.

The front is closing in and I fear there's not much time left. The mist on the moors is quite lovely tonight, sometimes I feel I will never see the other side.

Please leave the light on, I shan't be long.

Oh, I see you already have

Last edited:
Dearest Sirs ClangerBunees,

My darlings where have thou been? I feel it has been months since our last correspondence. There was a time, before the conflicts, that we were inseparable nay... almost as one... living in each other's skin it seemed. Such glorious times they were, before the accident... before the terrors... before he whose name we shan't speak made himself known.
I'm ever so sorry for the misunderstanding during dinner... the unfortunate accident. I saw him, out of the corner of mine eye nipping at your heels... the shadow... and it was all I could do to try to end his reign... I do hope your ankles have healed.

The front is closing in and I fear there's not much time left. The mist on the moors is quite lovely tonight, sometimes I feel I will never see the other side.

Please leave the light on, I shan't be long.

Oh, I see you already have

Dear Annabelle,

It brings me great trouble to bear witness to you bringing your malignance to not only me, but my compatriots. I realize that you are just a demonic doll in the grand scheme of life, but why must we mortals who merely had a staycation at your home suffer your wrath? That really didn't get spelled out in the rental listing, and I'm contacting the owner to request a full refund.

Good day,
Sire

@Annabelle, come home!

giphy.gif

Is that a light I doth spy upon the horizon? Hath my true loves returned to me? Or is it a darker force that awaits my arrival, for he is a trickster who hides in plain sight and speaks with the tongues of my familiars... I've grown wary of his games and grand design.

I shall be ready with my blade...

Darlings? Is that you?

Is that a light I doth spy upon the horizon? Hath my true loves returned to me? Or is it a darker force that awaits my arrival, for he is a trickster who hides in plain sight and speaks with the tongues of my familiars... I've grown wary of his games and grand design.

I shall be ready with my blade...

Darlings? Is that you?
Your eyes shan't deceive you, it is I, the keeper of light awaiting your return. The beacon shown is for you and you alone.

::readies trap door at entrance::

Please, join @siremobunny and @tweemobunny inside so as not to catch a cold. Our only request is that you please remove your shoes upon entering.

Your eyes shan't deceive you, it is I, the keeper of light awaiting your return. The beacon shown is for you and you alone.

::readies trap door at entrance::

Please, join @siremobunny and @tweemobunny inside so as not to catch a cold. Our only request is that you please remove your shoes upon entering.
@tweemobunny was just @Annabelle attempting to poison you with sweets.

Back