A Drunken Thread For When You're A Drunken

There were talks when the forum opened, but if I recall correctly the consensus was on not starting a thread, due to the illegality of it and some of the members who voted no, said they weren't very comfortable with it all. So none got created. :(

Let's light one up gap 💜 I usually post here when I'm high too lol
But then, I'd have to post there daily.....

Gap, I'm so proud! Lol

i must admit, i'm surprised by all the "wow" reactions 😅 do y'all really think someone in their early 20s copes with *gestures at entire world* any other way? 🤪
I feel like we've had convos before about lettuce. And I thought you had said you don't indulge.

But yes, yes I agree. How on earth does any human cope with anything in this world without a substance????

I feel like we've had convos before about lettuce. And I thought you had said you don't indulge.

But yes, yes I agree. How on earth does any human cope with anything in this world without a substance????
well i admit i have started to indulge a lot more often in the last year or so. i didn't partake all that regularly for a while but then 2020 hit and the rest is history lol

i've had like half a fifth of whiskey and i don't even really know what i'm thinking right now because it's a mix of things but i just want to someday be with someone who will listen to me talk about the lady of the lake and ophelia and how passionate i am about these two characters and be like "yeahhh... i love this person and she's rad" ok

i've had like half a fifth of whiskey and i don't even really know what i'm thinking right now because it's a mix of things but i just want to someday be with someone who will listen to me talk about the lady of the lake and ophelia and how passionate i am about these two characters and be like "yeahhh... i love this person and she's rad" ok
Girl, this is totally valid. And I hope that one day you find your person that just wants to stare at you and listen to you talk about literally anything because it makes their day better to see you. 💜💜💜

I drank a whole bottle of wine tonight. Over like a 4 hour period. Watched The Decemberists live stream.Half ass watched the Oscars. Had some birthday party for one of my daughter’s dolls and then listened to a couple of records. Wine makes me feel different than beer or whiskey. Oh I also watched a couple of YouTube videos from vinyl dudes and I’m just bored with dudes making videos about vinyls and product reviews. I also discovered that I don’t have any wine glasses

858FDBBA-8173-4764-980D-ECA8100DF5C7.jpeg

Back