A Drunken Thread For When You're A Drunken

I have discovered that Season 2 of What We Do In The Shadows has started and I have beer. I am in my happy place. Also I never want to do another push-up ever again and I'm going to drink until I ruin any chances of doing any tomorrow and then I will fail my daily push up challenge that I am doing with my friends AND THEN I WILL BE SO MUCH HAPPIER THAN I CURRENTLY AM BECAUSE PUSH UPS ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM

I have discovered that Season 2 of What We Do In The Shadows has started and I have beer. I am in my happy place. Also I never want to do another push-up ever again and I'm going to drink until I ruin any chances of doing any tomorrow and then I will fail my daily push up challenge that I am doing with my friends AND THEN I WILL BE SO MUCH HAPPIER THAN I CURRENTLY AM BECAUSE PUSH UPS ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM

Down with pushups!

Will search for mead, seems like a thing I would be into. Not sure if I could find it down here though.

Oh also, I just lighted a joint and I make my joints with my own filters out of cards and other useable stuff. See who I got tonight with me.

IMG_20200412_230536.jpg

Down with pushups!

Will search for mead, seems like a thing I would be into. Not sure if I could find it down here though.

Oh also, I just lighted a joint and I make my joints with my own filters out of cards and other useable stuff. See who I got tonight with me.

View attachment 41475
That's either Prine or Cohen, either way that's fantastic and I believe they would both approve.

If you're doing one of those "do xx push ups every day dealies", you're better off taking a day off and lettin' them pecs rest anyways. Drink up dude

Last edited:
If you're doing one of those "do xx push ups every day dealies", you're better off taking a day off and lettin' them pecs rest anyways. Drink up dude
Yeah, I think tomorrow is final day before rest. I mean I'll be honest, this is most CERTAINLY one of those prideful friend contest things that is done with virtually zero oversight and is almost certainly causing more harm than good but at this point what the hell else do I have to do with my time so I might as well irreparably damage my shoulders and elbows in the name of mindless competition.

Shhh you're not supposed to drink on meds but I do anyway and wow it's like 2 for the price of 1 now
Which meds? Girl, take care of yourself.
This is what happens when you open a 15 year bottle of port that was stored improperly
View attachment 44798
But where’s there’s a will...
View attachment 44800
View attachment 44801
Did the storage harm anything more than the cork?

Oh, and I'm too tired to be a drunken, but I'm drinking whiskey after wine. xo

F-F-F-Faded! And I’m watching Top Chef. Danger danger! This should end well.

Now I’ve decided to make food and my kitchen looks like I’m on an episode of chopped. Lovely!

Back