2024 NCAA N&G Tournament Bracket Pool

Anyone know how to delete an entry? It accidentally added a 4th, and no way to delete.. not very user friendly!
unfortunately, you can't:

How do I delete my bracket/entry?​

Once a bracket/entry is created it cannot be deleted. It can be renamed and you can edit the entry settings or change your picks before the tournament starts but it cannot be removed.

There is no penalty for not filling-out all of your created brackets/entries with team selections or using them to enter into a group.

If you have erroneously created a bracket, you can simply ignore it until the NCAA Tournaments are over and all brackets will be removed.

Once a bracket/entry is created it cannot be deleted. It can be renamed and you can edit the entry settings or change your picks before the tournament starts but it cannot be removed.

There is no penalty for not filling-out all of your created brackets/entries with team selections or using them to enter into a group.

If you have erroneously created a bracket, you can simply ignore it until the NCAA Tournaments are over and all brackets will be removed.
Scenes when the 4th bracket wins the whole thing

I can remove it from our group. Which one do you want me to remove?

IIRC from last year, these games don't matter too much points wise as long as your final 8/4/2 are safe. Because so many of the points are assigned later in the tournament losing here and there is no big deal. I remember following so intently last season to each matchup and it didn't matter in the end.

IIRC from last year, these games don't matter too much points wise as long as your final 8/4/2 are safe. Because so many of the points are assigned later in the tournament losing here and there is no big deal. I remember following so intently last season to each matchup and it didn't matter in the end.
Yeah, early losses don’t hurt in the moment but they affect the amount of available points you have left to potentially win in future rounds. By the time that we get to the Final Four most brackets will be likely missing at least one or two teams. It just sucks to already be down one after the very first game.

So everyone was busting on Virginia for only scoring 14 in the first half of the play in game on Tuesday against Colorado State and here we are in the first round and Colorado State only scored 11(!) points in the first half against Texas.

this didn't age well for me 🤕

Texas survived. We're so hot or cold that I figured we'd lose last night or go to the Sweet 16. Now we get a matchup with the old coach.

10.gif

Current coach is over his left shoulder.

Back