2024 NCAA N&G Tournament Bracket Pool

I chose too many upsets and it’s biting me in the ass. For every Yale over Auburn or James Madison over Wisconsin I got right there is a Drake over Wasu or Charleston over Alabama that I beefed on. Which pretty much negates the upsets I picked correctly and fucks me over big time in later rounds.

Oh well, at least it allows me to root for the underdog.

Last edited:
I chose too many upsets and it’s biting me in the ass. For every Yale or Auburn or James Madison over Wisconsin I got right there is a miss on Drake over Wasu or Charleston over Alabama that I beefed on. Which pretty much negates the upsets I picked correctly and fucks me over big time in later rounds.

Oh well, at least it allows me to root for the underdog.
Yup exactly this!

All the joy and pain and one-game urgency and unpredictability are what make the NCAA Basketball Tournament the greatest sporting event on the face of the earth.

The one disservice you can't let happen to these athletes is a game that totally changes from one half to the next.

Case in point - in the Alabama/UNC game there were 12 fouls called in the first half. In the second half there were 24 fouls called. The teams didn't change their style of play. It had to be maddening as a player to try and figure out what was a foul in the second half that wasn't a foul in the first.

The most important thing you need from officiating is consistency, whether good or bad.

I haven’t watched any UConn basketball the past couple years but Fuck…They are fantastic they are so long and their big goofy white dude just kicked our ass up and down the court.

The game was tied at 23 right before half and now the Illini are losing 56-25 😳. I am shell-shocked! What the heck happened? UConn went on 30-0 run and 50 minutes have passed in real time since Illinois has made their last basket. Just an utter collapse.

I haven’t watched any UConn basketball the past couple years but Fuck…They are fantastic they are so long and their big goofy white dude just kicked our ass up and down the court.

The game was tied at 23 right before half and now the Illini are losing 56-25 😳. I am shell-shocked! What the heck happened? UConn went on 30-0 run and 50 minutes have passed in real time since Illinois has made their last basket. Just an utter collapse.
Was casually watching the games yesterday and the quality of UNC and Alabama compared to UConn was night and day. They’re just streets ahead of everyone else this season. I think it’ll be UConn vs. Purdue in the final.

Was casually watching the games yesterday and the quality of UNC and Alabama compared to UConn was night and day. They’re just streets ahead of everyone else this season. I think it’ll be UConn vs. Purdue in the final.
Purdue with Zach Edey might be the only guy that compete with them in the paint but they don’t have the supporting pieces. UConn would have to have an off night to lose at this point.

Back