2023 NCAA N&G Tournament Bracket Pool

That game was crazy! I had them making a run in my other bracket so that sucks....but not final four level. I actually changed to Maryland on my main 2 minutes before the game cuz i was so torn on who to pick and i wanted one of them to hit lol
I have Virginia in the elite 8 in that same bracket as I had WVU going to the sweet 16 lol that one is looking rough two games in

Fuck. One game deep and I am already down a Final Four team.
the year that Virigina choked vs UMBC I actually came in second in my work pool and won $50 because I managed to get Villanova to the final, no one else happened to pick them to make it there. I had Virginia going all the way as favorite. So, not all hope is lost!

Bama should zip right through that bracket now. I wanted them out early and took a chance that West Virginia could beat them, and then that snowballed into WV going to the final 4. Either way I would have had Arizona beat them in the elite 8 if I kept Bama going, so I'd been screwed either way.

I laughed out loud when I saw the Virginia result after reading this article this morning: The 2023 March Madness Cinderella Guide

Key Quote: "Basically I’m just looking for the team playing Virginia."
They’ve now lost in the first round 3 of the last 4 tournaments, though the one time they got out of the first round they won it all.

I am sure @Djxfactor511 is stoked that that Xavier held off Kennesaw St.

I WAS NOT PLANNING ON DAY DRINKING BUT HERE I AM.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

For real though, when they called them a mini-Marquette during the pre-game I knew we were gonna have issues. X was getting dominated for over a half. They couldn't get ANYTHING going, and Kennesaw was making EVERYTHING. Unbelievable that they came back. Hopefully this is the shock to the system they needed to make a run.

Back