2023 NCAA N&G Tournament Bracket Pool

$3 buy per bracket entry via PayPal. Make sure you added a comment to your PayPal payment that Identifies your N&G User handle along with your Bracket entry. Good Luck!

PayPal: darebear81@hotmail.com

Get in the action now:
Group: 2023 N&G Record Breakers
Password: BobbyNightRanger

PAID
@Hemotep
@CrazyDiamond84
@hatfieldpdx
@TenderLovingKiller® x 2
@Mrrsweitz
@HAIMtime
@tvham
@wokeupnew
@Ericj32
@Djxfactor511

Reminding myself to do this tomorrow

I know nothing about NCAA basketball this season, but is there a reason to not pick Alabama overall? other than the fact that they've never been a Basketball powerhouse

I know nothing about NCAA basketball this season, but is there a reason to not pick Alabama overall? other than the fact that they've never been a Basketball powerhouse
They are the most popular pick overall according to ESPN so lots of people chose them and they have a very good team with lots of pro talent. I just don’t think much of SEC basketball overall (beyond Kentucky). The Big 10 towards the end of the season had an 8 way tie for second place. That is a gauntlet. That being said I wouldn’t be surprised if they managed to win it all.

Last edited:
They are the most popular pick overall according to ESPN so lots of people chose them and they have a very good team with lots of pro talent. I just don’t think much of SEC basketball overall (beyond Kentucky). The Big 10 towards the end of the season had an 8 way tie for second place. That is a gauntlet. That being said I wouldn’t be surprised if they managed to win it all.
This year more than ever it seems like any of the teams seeded 4 or higher could win it all. A case could be made for anyone from Houston to UConn to Arizona to Purdue. Should be fun!!!

This year more than ever it seems like any of the teams seeded 4 or higher could win it all. A case could be made for anyone from Houston to UConn to Arizona to Purdue. Should be fun!!!
yea this could be a year where no #1s make the final 4 (i hope not for my brackets sake) but yea alot of mis-seeded teams this year

Back