2023 NCAA N&G Tournament Bracket Pool

This thing is over, right? @Sonicpharmacist clinched it on both tickets I think.
Not quite - if you look at the MAX column, it shows how many maximum points are still possible for each bracket.

SonicPharmacist1 is currently tied for 1st place with wokeupnew, but both have hit their maximum with totals of 560 points.
SonicPharmacist2 is tied for 4th place with hatfieldpdx #1 at 510, but SP2 has a max of 590.
Everyone else has a lower max than 590 until you get down to JonYsStupidPicks with a max of 680 and tvham 1 with a max of 670, because they both still have a chance to have someone make the finals (even though both of their picks for the champion are out).

EDIT: I have to turn my phone sideways in order for the MAX column to show up when I'm looking at the list of all of the brackets in the group and their point totals.

Not quite - if you look at the MAX column, it shows how many maximum points are still possible for each bracket.

SonicPharmacist1 is currently tied for 1st place with wokeupnew, but both have hit their maximum with totals of 560 points.
SonicPharmacist2 is tied for 4th place with hatfieldpdx #1 at 510, but SP2 has a max of 590.
Everyone else has a lower max than 590 until you get down to JonYsStupidPicks with a max of 680 and tvham 1 with a max of 670, because they both still have a chance to have someone make the finals (even though both of their picks for the champion are out).

EDIT: I have to turn my phone sideways in order for the MAX column to show up when I'm looking at the list of all of the brackets in the group and their point totals.
DE103C4E-3D87-4AF1-AA36-54B6DCB0F83B.gif

Got it! Thanks for clarifying. I guess I didn’t look that hard at it.. lol

This is how I saw it too. If Creighton wins today, I’m out.

Back