$0V Sale - How'd Ya Do?

i received 2 packages, each had 1 LP of a different 2 LP order. No sign of the other LP from each order. I have 3-4 outstanding 2 LP orders, nothing showing up in informed delivery at the moment either. Feeling like the well might have run dry for me 😖

i received 2 packages, each had 1 LP of a different 2 LP order. No sign of the other LP from each order. I have 3-4 outstanding 2 LP orders, nothing showing up in informed delivery at the moment either. Feeling like the well might have run dry for me 😖

They just aren't efficient. I'm expecting things to update and arrive sporadically

You think they aren't going to ship what you ordered?

Why do so many people still think this

You

Are cancellations still rolling in? Natty Dread is sold out and there’s now multiple people that have received orders sans Natty. So perfectly understandable to think those may not get fulfilled.
Oh, if it's a matter of them not being able to fulfill because of limited stock, that's another story. I thought we were addressing the question of whether orders with multiples would be fulfilled, and it seems there have been nothing here but statements of receiving such orders.

what's got me wondering if they will fulfill my orders still is i ordered 7 orders total all 2 different albums per order all placed on Jun 17-19.on Jun 22-23 my first order i placed was delivered individually since then nothing still 6 orders with 2 different albums per order not being fulfilled and a lot of the albums i ordered are the ones being shown recently on this thread.

managed to snag all this for a grand total of only $108 (and it all arrived):

Wings - Wild Life 2XLP
Paul McCartney - Pipes of Peace LP
Paul McCartney - Tug of War Blue LP
Paul McCartney - New Pink LP
Quincy Jones - The Dude Yellow/Red Splatter LP
Motown - A Symphony of Soul Gold LP
Ari Lennox - Pho Sea Glass 2XLP
The Bravery - S/T Orange LP
The Band - Cahoots LP
The Band - Stage Fright Red/Yellow Split LP
Nirvana - MTV Unplugged in New York 2XLP
Nelly - Country Grammar Blue 2XLP
Public Enemy - Power to the People and the Beat Red/Black Smoke 2XLP

I’m still waiting on 1 order. Not showing on Informed Delivery so far. All the others did, so it must not have shipped yet.

Out of the orders I’ve received, I’m super happy with the Achtung Baby 2xLP reissue. I wasn’t planning to pick it up because I have a Brazilian OG (on a single LP), and this reissue is a major upgrade in quality. For freaking $8!

Back