$0V Sale - How'd Ya Do?

I can’t believe these got shipped but my order of two PJ Harvey demo albums was cancelled. Leave it to SOV to still manage to piss people off despite giving away free records!
I ordered, let's just say, a gratuitous amount of records from SOV during this sale. The first day, I ordered single orders, and all those have shipped. The next couple of days, with reports of diligence resulting in getting two records to be ordered for one shipping charge, I made several two-record orders. I was refunded for those (recently), and NONE have shipped (as of yet...). Later, when reports emerged of people getting large orders to go through, I started some orders of three records. All of those were shipped fairly promptly, except one. However, that one, which I was refunded for, did show up two days ago. All of the orders of two records that were refunded and that I haven't received were made on June 18th and 19th.

I don't know if there is a kind of anti-Goldilocks zone of two-record orders on the 18th and 19th that were effectively cancelled, but I would be curious to know if your PJ Harvey albums were ordered on either of those days.

Last edited:
I ordered, let's just say, a gratuitous amount of records from SOV during this sale. The first day, I ordered single orders, and all those have shipped. The next couple of days, with reports of diligence resulting in getting two records to be ordered for one shipping charge, I made several two-record orders. I was refunded for those (recently), and NONE have shipped (as of yet...). Later, when reports emerged of people getting large orders to go through, I started some orders of three records. All of those were shipped fairly promptly, except one. However, that one, which I was refunded for, did show up two days ago. All of the orders of two records that were refunded and that I haven't received were made on June 18th and 19th.

I don't know if there is a kind of anti-Goldilocks zone of two-record orders on the 18th and 19th that were effectively cancelled, but I would be curious to know if your PJ Harvey albums were ordered on either of those days.
They were some of my latter orders, for sure.

How to explain the orders refunded, the orders refunded but then shipped, and the random 29-record orders showing up on people's doorsteps? My theory is the TSOV distribution center has some rule followers along with some folks that just don't give a fuck.

Kind like every place at which all of us have ever worked

How to explain the orders refunded, the orders refunded but then shipped, and the random 29-record orders showing up on people's doorsteps? My theory is the TSOV distribution center has some rule followers along with some folks that just don't give a fuck.

Kind like every place at which all of us have ever worked
It just seems like their ordering backend is messed up or something is happening between their shop backend and the fulfillment. So SOV cancels orders and sends refunds but they have already been pushed through the order to the warehouse. I also wouldn’t be shocked if the fulfillment center also fulfills their wholesale orders…mine was packed surprisingly well. It came in a 30LP mailer which had three 10LP boxes packed inside of it.

I still have orders marked as “unfulfilled” in my SOV account that I received in the mail already.

It just seems like their ordering backend is messed up or something is happening between their shop backend and the fulfillment. So SOV cancels orders and sends refunds but they have already been pushed through the order to the warehouse. I also wouldn’t be shocked if the fulfillment center also fulfills their wholesale orders…mine was packed surprisingly well. It came in a 30LP mailer which had three 10LP boxes packed inside of it.

I still have orders marked as “unfulfilled” in my SOV account that I received in the mail already.
You should ask when they plan on fulfilling them, officially......I dare ya! ;)

This popped up in informed delivery today. My only non-delivered order was already refunded, for Turrentine Rough and Tumble and Joe Pass Django. But I suppose they’re on the way based on this!
View attachment 178489
it could really be anything....maybe it's the rest of @Hemotep 's Elton live from Moscow collection.

Back