Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

I'm finally able to listen to more vinyl at home. My wife and I have been listening to an album almost every night and I've been spinning some in the afternoon as well. I also resumed my alphabetical playthrough so Cornelius, Costello, Martin Courtney, Crazy Horse and Cream are from that.

I also need this Kevin Abstract album to be released on vinyl

November

1091D665-FD61-422A-B601-2687D4DBFD4A.jpeg

My week:
IMG_4603.jpeg
Christmas music season still in full effect just listened to a lot of albums and playlists with it this week instead of just repeating the same 15 or whatever it was last week.

Generator makes a strong showing, if you haven’t seen my fifty posts about it over there, I may be smitten with Manic Street Preachers.

I also really dig the new Gabriel.

My week:
IMG_4684.jpeg

Alrighty, some splaining.

Beatles… we’ll quiz had a panaroma on the Beatles (a magazine deep dive in a catalog). So in addition to deciding to listen to the albums featured (all the studio albums yellow submarine soundtrack being the only canon album not featured), I decided to listen to albums featuring the covers, we’ll get back to that in a minute.

The Willie layed in the background a couple times this week. Nice and lengthy comp.

Still reading and still digging the manics.

Alexander wrote Anna (Go to Him) - see Please Please Me.

Fiona was in the other 1001 Revording book I have slowly been reading.

Janis and Radiohead are the generator.

New Neil.

I’ve been listening to Christmas albums that I have never listened to this week. This one made the list because it is long. The Asalto Navideño collections and the two Mistletoe Disco Band releases were my favorites from this little expirament. Craft is reissuing the former and I may have to get those.

Back