Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

Interesting... It shows 2 LPs too, which would be surprising because the album isn't even that long
I noticed that too, I suggested over in the PopTarts thread that maybe there'll be an extra LP of remixes or something. I really would hope they wouldn't spread a 30 minute album across 2 records, that'd be a bit excessive

collage.php

My last.fm account has been dead for about 4 days now, scrobbles just stopped midway through an album. Its happened before, but usually a restart fixes it, even if sometimes takes a short while to catch up. But I can't seem to get it to work at all now, I've had several different sessions on two different devices and none of it is there, I'm worried I've lost those days. Any tips?

Edit:
Looks like disconnecting and reconnecting the actual account link has fixed it, I think those 4 days are gone now though, pretty lame.

B
My last.fm account has been dead for about 4 days now, scrobbles just stopped midway through an album. Its happened before, but usually a restart fixes it, even if sometimes takes a short while to catch up. But I can't seem to get it to work at all now, I've had several different sessions on two different devices and none of it is there, I'm worried I've lost those days. Any tips?

Edit:
Looks like disconnecting and reconnecting the actual account link has fixed it, I think those 4 days are gone now though, pretty lame.
boo. I’m insane and check it multiple times a day... good to know that trick if I have a problem.

Back