Wordle and other daily game results and discussion.

They're all hard until you either solve it or loose and it gets solved and you go, "ahhh, that makes sense".
Until today I took the colors to mean ease and realized with today’s it has more to do with how many layers there are to get to how they relate. From a typical puzzle stand point, I would say the less straight forward ones were simpler than the straight forward ones today no matter convolution.

Until today I took the colors to mean ease and realized with today’s it has more to do with how many layers there are to get to how they relate. From a typical puzzle stand point, I would say the less straight forward ones were simpler than the straight forward ones today no matter convolution.
Today I got the blue right away. Yellow took me a while. Then I sat thinking about green for like 6 hours and then it hit me. I did some work and came back to stare at the screen on and off. Purple just came after all others were selected.

Have y'all made Connections for each other before? One a day from the times is not enough!

I just made this one. Not sure if it's too easy or if nyt already did some of these.

Have y'all made Connections for each other before? One a day from the times is not enough!

I just made this one. Not sure if it's too easy or if nyt already did some of these.

🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Just right. Not too hard, not too easy.
Keep 'em coming

Back