Wilco (The Thread)

Viking Dan

tumblr_ozj00rbPez1re0mxqo1_500.gif

...I’d like to thank you all for Nothing At All.

Last edited:
I have two (2) Tickets to Radio City Music Hall Show: Orchestra Sect. 3, Row E, Seats 303-304.
Will sell for face value ($176.10).

I scored better seats and can sell these if anyone is interested.

If so, just DM me.
They are Ticketmaster Verified and I can take Venmo and transfer tickets electronically.

Last edited:
I have two (2) Tickets to Radio City Music Hall Show: Orchestra Sect. 3, Row E, Seats 303-304.
Will sell for face value ($176.10).

I scored better seats and can sell these if anyone is interested.

If so, just DM me.
They are Ticketmaster Verified and I can take Venmo and transfer tickets electronically.
Ah, it's my goal (not really though...)to eventually see them in as many NYC Venues as possible. I've got Rumsey, 2x at the Beacon, and Jersey City Pier A so far. Sadly my close friends are getting married this day...next time Radio City!

Ah, it's my goal (not really though...)to eventually see them in as many NYC Venues as possible. I've got Rumsey, 2x at the Beacon, and Jersey City Pier A so far. Sadly my close friends are getting married this day...next time Radio City!

I've seen them at the Beacon myself.
Never at Radio City...Its gonna be a treat.

Coney Island 2009 is the best Wilco show I've seen. Rumsey is probably #2.

Like @The Commish I also ended up buying 2 separate pairs (the new Ticketmaster system is totally bananas); I'm going to see if any of my friends want to take them, if not I'll return here in the fall to put them up.

Coney Island 2009 is the best Wilco show I've seen. Rumsey is probably #2.

Like @The Commish I also ended up buying 2 separate pairs (the new Ticketmaster system is totally bananas); I'm going to see if any of my friends want to take them, if not I'll return here in the fall to put them up.

Did you get decent seats?
Took me forever to get something not in the nosebleeds today.

I've seen Wilco 4 times. The first was before I knew who they were, they played before Morphine on the HORDE Tour (1995, has to look it up) so I just caught the end of their set. I saw them in Detroit at a free festival called Tastefest in 2003, not a great set at all, Tweedy seemed to be in kind of bad shape. I saw them a year later at Bonnaroo 2004 and it was a fantastic show...my favorite of the four shows. The last time was at The Fox in Detroit, I don't remember the year but while it was really good, the 'Roo show remains toppers for me. This is making me realize it's probably been a decade since I've seen them.

I'd love to go to the Mexico show but it's just not in the budget...but what a lineup.

Back