What's Spinning

I wish I had known this was on the list, I’ve listened to the 1LP version a bunch.
Yeah, same here - I was debating whether I needed this since I have the last RSD 1 LP. Really glad I picked it up. Not only are the extra tracks and inserts great, but it sounds better to me than the other one (without doing a true A-B). This one is mastered by JNH and the 1LP was the Ian guy at Capitol.

Yeah, same here - I was debating whether I needed this since I have the last RSD 1 LP. Really glad I picked it up. Not only are the extra tracks and inserts great, but it sounds better to me than the other one (without doing a true A-B). This one is mastered by JNH and the 1LP was the Ian guy at Capitol.
NOT HELPING

*scrolls Discogs*

Peter Gabriel – I/O (Dark-Side Mixes)
Real World Records – PGLPX21, 2023

Peter Gabriel – I/O (Bright-Side Mixes)
Real World Records – PGLP21, 2023

I can't really say which is my favorite - I think I'm leaning towards the Dark-Side Mixes, but the Bright-Side Mixes were fine, too. It may just be a track-to-track preference in the end.

But I'm glad I finally got this album, as I think it's great.

NOT HELPING

*scrolls Discogs*

Yeah - as someone that has 2 copies of the previous non-RSD 2022 releases (one US and the other EU), I wasn't sure if I really needed this 2 LP version....but I suppose I did. (the Optimal pressed EU version beats the GZ US pressing, but both are same Ian Sefchick cut from the RSD)

I went with Waiting Room Records - as this is a shop I check out whenever I go back to Illinois to visit the in-laws. They also have a sell via Discogs, but figured they may get more $$ going through their web site than having to pay fees on Discogs.

Yeah - as someone that has 2 copies of the previous non-RSD 2022 releases (one US and the other EU), I wasn't sure if I really needed this 2 LP version....but I suppose I did. (the Optimal pressed EU version beats the GZ US pressing, but both are same Ian Sefchick cut from the RSD)

I went with Waiting Room Records - as this is a shop I check out whenever I go back to Illinois to visit the in-laws. They also have a sell via Discogs, but figured they may get more $$ going through their web site than having to pay fees on Discogs.
Love Waiting Room. I was friends with Jared before moving out west. Good dude, good shop.

Back