What's Spinning

Jethro Tull- Songs from the Tower

I’m usually not one for bootlegs, but the province of this one is pretty good- it was recorded in Philadelphia on the 1987 tour for FM broadcast. I’m sure @Yer Ol' Uncle D and a few others remember The King Biscuit Flour Hour. Their recording is the source. It is well pressed and sounds surprisingly good. I could wish for added bass, but I’m still happy to have this. You can find it on Amazon if you are so inclined.

IMG_3001.jpegIMG_3002.jpeg

Jethro Tull- Songs from the Tower

I’m usually not one for bootlegs, but the province of this one is pretty good- it was recorded in Philadelphia on the 1987 tour for FM broadcast. I’m sure @Yer Ol' Uncle D and a few others remember The King Biscuit Flour Hour. Their recording is the source. It is well pressed and sounds surprisingly good. I could wish for added bass, but I’m still happy to have this. You can find it on Amazon if you are so inclined.

View attachment 197183View attachment 197184

Live Music Is Better!

Fresh Grab interlude
Eddie Hinton – Very Extremely Dangerous
20240307_162441.jpg

This has been a big want since I got back into records. It's been readily available for a reasonable price but always with shipping that makes it unreasonable. I nearly got a cheap one from Australia about six months ago but somebody scooped it out of my cart! I finally found a seller that had a couple well-priced things I could add to an order to spread out the shipping cost and make it more reasonable. So very glad to finally be spinning this gem of an album!

Back