What's Spinning

Trent Reznor / Atticus Ross ‎– The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
The Null Corporation ‎– NULL 002, 2011/2012

#560 / 3000

6LP Box Set, Flac 96kHz, 24bit USB drive, Signed by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross

Pressed at Rainbo

0MUv2o.jpg

FiWfQN.jpg

I don't get it out too often, it's a bit of a pain to play and the FLAC files or even Spotify does a good enough job. But it does sound really good...surprising for a Rainbo pressing.

I don't get it out too often, it's a bit of a pain to play and the FLAC files or even Spotify does a good enough job. But it does sound really good...surprising for a Rainbo pressing.
Maybe Rainbo is on an uptick. I got another pressing from them recently that was dirty af but surprisingly good when cleaned (Poe - Haunted).

Edit: I just realized you were talking about an older pressing. Well if there's one thing we can say for Rainbo is they're inconsistent 😂

Edit again: I have now been downgraded to "new member" so I guess I am just gonna have to work a bit harder.

Maybe Rainbo is on an uptick. I got another pressing from them recently that was dirty af but surprisingly good when cleaned (Poe - Haunted).

Yeah...that Poe is pretty good.

Rainbo could be getting better, this S/T was from 7 years ago when they weren't that reliable.

It's more hit or miss with them...usually miss. I have great sounding records and really bad. I'd settle for consistently OK at this point.

I
Juju - Live at The East 1973 (Now-Again Records, NA 5178, 2019, #000145/500)

View attachment 613

Only just started but could easily be in the top LPs I’ve ever had from VMP.
I only got African Rhythms from VMP but will be looking forward to the wider Now-Again release for the rest of them. It's so damn good.

Back