What's Spinning

tqIFUN2.jpg

Inspired to put this on after some posts in Jazz thread, absolute top shelf. Larry Young-Unity.View attachment 530
This is now my listening homework for tomorrow; thanks!

Anyone listened to Kevin Morbys latest offering ? Im gonna spin my VMP exclusive later - Went in blind on this because I trust the artist.
Will edit post later ...:)
I really like it. It's Better than City Music but singing saw and Harlem river still top it. Some have given out about the terrible lyrics but as a life long metal head its the music first for me - lyrics can and often do take a back seat

Enjoy the gig! Was kinda gutted he’s not coming to Dublin!
I look forward too it, its a super small venue (look amazing though, its called 'Bush Hall' in Shepherds Bush and its an Edwardian dancehall). I have heard hes really approachable and is know to hang around signing bits after gigs, so I think I will take a record to see if he will sign it.

Shame he isn't including Ireland, he seems to have quite the fan base so I wold be surprised if he didn't get a good reception there.

Motörhead ‎– Motörhead
Chiswick Records ‎– WIK 2, 1977/2017

40th anniversary reissue on white vinyl

Foil covers can be hard to photograph...the trick is to light what is reflected (I have a light hitting the ceiling behind me for this picture)

ROFPnO.jpg

BR0uXh.jpg

Back