What's Spinning

Stan Getz / Joao Gilberto Featuring Antonio Carlos Jobim - Getz / Gilberto (Verve Acoustic Sounds Series, 2020 Pressing)

Such a great sounding pressing. Hoping to pick up some more at some point but the RRP is just so high. I got the first 2 (this and Coltrane's Ballads) at a great reduced price but the latest has not budged. I also had a good run with the Blue Note Tone Poets to begin with. I picked up most of them an never paid over £26 inc postage. When it hit the point of the Herbie Hancock - Prisoner being released these great deals just seemed to fizzle out. Or maybe im just not digging hard enough?

IMG_7181.JPG

Just wait, grasshopper . Patience .
Stan Getz / Joao Gilberto Featuring Antonio Carlos Jobim - Getz / Gilberto (Verve Acoustic Sounds Series, 2020 Pressing)

Such a great sounding pressing. Hoping to pick up some more at some point but the RRP is just so high. I got the first 2 (this and Coltrane's Ballads) at a great reduced price but the latest has not budged. I also had a good run with the Blue Note Tone Poets to begin with. I picked up most of them an never paid over £26 inc postage. When it hit the point of the Herbie Hancock - Prisoner being released these great deals just seemed to fizzle out. Or maybe im just not digging hard enough?

View attachment 83697

Back