What's Spinning

Sorry to hear that. Mine are good so far. The 2lp version pictured is very flat. Lp1 both sides play without issues. Hope to spin 2nd LP tonight. The Copper Nitrate looked fine also but I just gave it a quick glance and shelved it.

Hope you can play it or get a replacement. A VinylFlat is almost a requirement these days. Also, I am very lucky to have a VPI SS ring clamp. Saves a lot of headaches but still I have gotten a rare rec that can’t be fixed.
No vinyl flat but going with Kallax fix as someone else mentioned. Fortunately it’s my least favourite of theirs. I love them live and live live albums but this one just didn’t do it for me. It’s also very quiet as in you need to crank it. First bad pressing from flightless, so much so the wife even noticed and she pays zero attention to my musical needs or “hobbies” In her words.

No vinyl flat but going with Kallax fix as someone else mentioned. Fortunately it’s my least favourite of theirs. I love them live and live live albums but this one just didn’t do it for me. It’s also very quiet as in you need to crank it. First bad pressing from flightless, so much so the wife even noticed and she pays zero attention to my musical needs or “hobbies” In her words.

Pressing issues aside (mine great so far / yours not so much) the Audio Quality is a mixed bag. Had a bit of soundboard quality to it. As a veteran of many marginal 70s/80s live rock albums I just turned it up and thought it sounded fine if a little rolled off on the highs. :). I prefer that over boosted shrill treble.

Back