What's Spinning

Is this an OG 😮 if so...
View attachment 40244

It's not :(

Bootleg. I haven't listened to this in a while and it's definitely not the best sounding. I passed on buying the OG to get a shirt instead. Figured I could grab the record later when my table was out of storage. If I was certain that the OG press sounded good I would be more likely to consider spending current prices. At least I still have the shirt that I don't wear much anymore :)

It's not :(

Bootleg. I haven't listened to this in a while and it's definitely not the best sounding. I passed on buying the OG to get a shirt instead. Figured I could grab the record later when my table was out of storage. If I was certain that the OG press sounded good I would be more likely to consider spending current prices. At least I still have the shirt that I don't wear much anymore :)
Yea, I own a bootleg which is on colored vinyl and the surface noise is the loudest I've ever heard on a record and would be awful if the music itself wasn't so loud, lol. It's also clearly just the digital files pressed to a record so I rarely spin it over just listening to it digitally. I want to be optimistic that one day we get a reissue but with all those uncleared samples, its probs unlikely.

Back