What's Spinning

This album means so much to me. You ever have one of those albums that you can attribute to saving your life? This is one of those for me.
View attachment 36003
I love this album man. It is definitely in my Rancid top 3.. hard to rank above Wolves (one of my all-times) and Life Won't Wait (perfection w/ ska) but I am with you man. I saw them at Warped when this album came out and distinctly remember skankin' to Red Hot Moon!

I love this album man. It is definitely in my Rancid top 3.. hard to rank above Wolves (one of my all-times) and Life Won't Wait (perfection w/ ska) but I am with you man. I saw them at Warped when this album came out and distinctly remember skankin' to Red Hot Moon!

I also so them at warped, 2003, probably one of my fav fest experiences ever with the Distillers also being there. It was the first mosh pit of my life and Iโ€™ll never forget it.

Iโ€™m a bit of a Stan. Tim Armstrong has never put out a bad project in my book. Even the stuff he backs is amazing. Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve checked out the Interrupters already, but if not... youโ€™d probably enjoy.

I also so them at warped, 2003, probably one of my fav fest experiences ever with the Distillers also being there. It was the first mosh pit of my life and Iโ€™ll never forget it.

Iโ€™m a bit of a Stan. Tim Armstrong has never put out a bad project in my book. Even the stuff he backs is amazing. Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve checked out the Interrupters already, but if not... youโ€™d probably enjoy.
Oh, for sure! Speaking of Tim, of my all time favorite RSD Releases was "A Poet's Life"!!!!

Itโ€™s a great album! I donโ€™t know if you remember, but it was you that convinced me to buy it back in the day lol!
Oh really! I actually wouldnโ€™t have thought so! Thatโ€™s really heart-warming that you purchased the album because of me ๐Ÿฅฐ

Iโ€™ve purchased some albums because of you - Some Kate Bush, David Bowie and Bob Dylan! I pay attention to a lot of what you like and rank in your favourite albums of the year thread! I honestly anticipate your top 10 list the most out of anyone!

And one purchase that Iโ€™m very grateful for @Joe Mac because of you, was the half-sped remastered version of Amy Winehouseโ€™s Back To Black (with the bonus LP/B-sides disc). It sounds much better than the current/original pressing and to have the b-sides on another disc is sweet! So happy you bought that particular pressing to my attention!! โคโคโค๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

Back