What's Spinning

Bob Dylan

@Selaws voyage Of discovery has inspired me to go back through Bob’s stuff myself, it’s been a long time since I listened to this! This is a Sundazed Mono Press and it sounds great!

F4B6FA1A-2A1A-4117-99AD-77C48E68E8E0.jpegF9EEFDAD-6473-4576-A1E2-E1B0180EF7C9.jpeg

@Jmcg85 is on beer, i am on the Lagavulin 16...

2A267F42-3811-4FFE-B7B0-B2B3F5B0196F.jpeg

spinning this reminds me of one of the funniest episodes in the old forum. Some wag convinced the ever gullible @NathanRicaud that Columbia 6 eyes had 6 eyes because 6 different people had put their eyes on the record during QC 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

EBC3BE45-F7DA-43A9-B22A-A7F79F07C56C.jpeg

Bob Dylan

@Selaws voyage Of discovery has inspired me to go back through Bob’s stuff myself, it’s been a long time since I listened to this! This is a Sundazed Mono Press and it sounds great!

View attachment 31216View attachment 31217

@Jmcg85 is on beer, i am on the Lagavulin 16...

View attachment 31214

spinning this reminds me of one of the funniest episodes in the old forum. Some wag convinced the ever gullible @NathanRicaud that Columbia 6 eyes had 6 eyes because 6 different people had put their eyes on the record during QC 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 31215
Oh @NathanRicaud 🤣🤣🤣

Oh yes! I really thought the 6 eyes on the record meant six people were really keeping their eyes on the vinyl production process! 🙊🙈

And I also got a little bit sad when I found out that wasn’t true! 😶😂

I felt kinda bad telling you truth, part of me would have like to have left you go on forever believing that. That said, everyone was kinda laughing at you so I was also kinda glad to stop that!

I felt kinda bad telling you truth, part of me would have like to have left you go on forever believing that. That said, everyone was kinda laughing at you so I was also kinda glad to stop that!
I’m happy you told the truth! That’s what I love about you Joe, you’re such an honest guy! ❤

😂😂😂😂 the last line I'm dead 💀 please Nathan never change, this world doesn't deserve you 😂
That’s seriously too nice of you to say that Jmcg85! You’re compliment is too nice I’m blushing so hard right now😅

I’m happy you told the truth! That’s what I love about you Joe, you’re such an honest guy! ❤

That’s seriously too nice of you to say that Jmcg85! You’re compliment is too nice I’m blushing so hard right now😅

I dunno about that, I love to mess as much as anyone, it’s the Irish bit in me, but I don’t like people laughing at someone too hard lol! I’d rather you liked me more for introducing you to Kate Bush, Joni Mitchell and Radiohead 😀

I dunno about that, I love to mess as much as anyone, it’s the Irish bit in me, but I don’t like people laughing at someone too hard lol! I’d rather you liked me more for introducing you to Kate Bush, Joni Mitchell and Radiohead 😀
And don’t forget PJ Harvey too! This might seem a bit ridiculous but I am still very, very, very happy that “Is This Desire?” Is your second favourite PJ Harvey album ever! That means a lot to me because I really love that album!

And don’t forget PJ Harvey too! This might seem a bit ridiculous but I am still very, very, very happy that “Is This Desire?” Is your second favourite PJ Harvey album ever! That means a lot to me because I really love that album!

Oh I love that album! Dry is only above it because I love how raw it is. If there’s one thing that draws me in it’s rawness, either musically or emotionally, and Dry has both. To be fair though my top 5 or 6 PJ Harvey albums are so close to one another that ranking them is, in a way, pretty futile!

Oh I love that album! Dry is only above it because I love how raw it is. If there’s one thing that draws me in it’s rawness, either musically or emotionally, and Dry has both. To be fair though my top 5 or 6 PJ Harvey albums are so close to one another that ranking them is, in a way, pretty futile!
I also really enjoy the other albums you ranked 3rd place (Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea) and 4th place (Let England Shake)!

The chorus for the track “Big Exit”, the opening track on Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea, is really something special! It’s irresistible! The emotion and energy simultaneously creates a really reflective, yet pulsating, raw, sexy feel. One of my favourite tracks from her! ❤

Bob Dylan - The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan

One of my all time favourite albums. This is certainly the peak of early 60’s acoustic, folk Dylan. This one is a 2010 MOV Mono press. If you see any of the remaining copies of these in store grab them, they’re exceptional, not far off the 45RPM Mono MoFi, which really is saying something, and miles cheaper.

1563F286-EB7D-4FEF-8DBE-951D7D6D5F60.jpegC89C6D06-7E7D-4E68-9249-DEFC0EBDD669.jpeg

Back