What's Spinning

Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not.

I always felt conflicted when VMP released an album I loved - yeah, I liked it, but I already had it, but given the choice between re-buying something I already have on vinyl or something new I’ll always go new. The album is still great though, and it does sound a little different to me on vinyl, especially the big hits. Still think the video version of Dancefloor is better than the album version though.

1138990D-8E16-4293-9DF9-7D81A8697862.jpeg

Glass Animals - How to be a Human Being.

VMP liked inoffensive indie pop, and this is a perfect example. If I’d had Spotify at this time I would have listened and skipped, but now I have it I’ll give it an occasional spin. If I’m being absolutely brutal, but if this sound musically like the free music used on YouTube videos - Caisey Neidsat would definitely jump on a first class flight to this...

Also got the Secret 7 for this month, which is a bonus.

AECEDAF1-E426-4146-843B-CF14D4B46516.jpeg

Glass Animals - How to be a Human Being.

VMP liked inoffensive indie pop, and this is a perfect example. If I’d had Spotify at this time I would have listened and skipped, but now I have it I’ll give it an occasional spin. If I’m being absolutely brutal, but if this sound musically like the free music used on YouTube videos - Caisey Neidsat would definitely jump on a first class flight to this...

Also got the Secret 7 for this month, which is a bonus.

Fun fact, my copy of this has been on the cover of HiFi Choice magazine (on the platter of a turntable), more times than I have listened to it (three).

Back