What's Spinning

7166d424-6146-429c-b6e0-e1e1295f451f.jpg

REO Speedwagon - You Can Tune A Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish. (1978)

This was one of the first records I ever bought, alongside Journey's Infinity and Raised On Radio. Grabbed all 3 on my first trip down to my local record store, over 2 years ago when this crazy hobby of mine started. Nice to relisten to some of your first records! REO has so many classics, and they were my first real concert, so they hold a special place in my heart 💙

View attachment 24712

REO Speedwagon - You Can Tune A Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish. (1978)

This was one of the first records I ever bought, alongside Journey's Infinity and Raised On Radio. Grabbed all 3 on my first trip down to my local record store, over 2 years ago when this crazy hobby of mine started. Nice to relisten to some of your first records! REO has so many classics, and they were my first real concert, so they hold a special place in my heart 💙
I knew I liked you for a reason ;)
.........best album title EVER!

View attachment 24731

NOW SPINNING: Colonel Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade - Live Frogs Set 1 & 2

IN QUEUE:

Phish - The Story Of The Ghost

Jeff Rosenstock - I Look Like Shit
I honestly don't think I've ever listened to this Set 1 sober, until now. It is so fucking good. A lot better than I remembered. Set 2 - The "Animals" cover - is fucking flawless and seriously one of the best full sets/covers ever. If you haven't heard it and are a Floyd fan, please listen to it.

Shoutout to @gaporter for PIFing my new favorite RH album

Radiohead - In Rainbows
20191202-195541.jpg

Awwww, I love that you are the one that got this, given the history of it for Gap.

Back