What's Spinning

Man at this point if I were still working, Noble Records would be on the Colemine/Daptone instant buy list. Curious to see how his label does. Believe it or not I really dig this old school garagey psych stuff. (Not relevant here, but his affinity for NC stuff speaks to me as well).
IMG_7218.jpeg
Dragonfly - Dragonfly

Sounds fucking awesome so far!

Edit: you have to love it when the Psych record randomly breaks into “Concierto de Aranjuez” before turning into an early Who sounding rave up.

Last edited:
Man at this point if I were still working, Noble Records would be on the Colemine/Daptone instant buy list. Curious to see how his label does. Believe it or not I really dig this old school garagey psych stuff. (Not relevant here, but his affinity for NC stuff speaks to me as well).
View attachment 201414
Dragonfly - Dragonfly

Sounds fucking awesome so far!

Edit: you have to love it when the Psych record randomly breaks into “Concierto de Aranjuez” before turning into an early Who sounding rave up.

@TrainFan73 - you hip to NC psych pioneer Willie French Lowery?

Plant And See - S/T

IMG_5055.jpeg

I'm not the biggest fan of live albums, but this one sounds amazing. Nice to finally hear the songs that were missing from "The Name of This Band Is Talking Heads"

Talking Heads – Live At WCOZ 77
Rhino Records/Sire – R1 726102, 2024

2x 45 RPM
#RSD24 - limited to 13,500 copies worldwide

Cut by Joe Nino-Hernes at Sterling Sound
Pressed at GZ (but probably pressed at MRP or GZ's new plant in Nashville)

XYCquRP.jpg

x2Z7IYB.jpg

Back