What's Spinning

Collection playthrough #754

Chromatics - Kill for Love
Italians Do It Better reissue (2017)

Really wish Chromatics were still going. Who else out there is putting a Neil Young cover as track 1 on their album of otherwise all-original music?

IMG_7896.jpeg

That thing looks rad. Is it like an amp as well?image.jpg
Yup, an all-in-one that’s about 15 years old. Has this iPod dock with the old connector, which makes it even better! Got it, and the speakers that go with it, for free a couple of years ago. Perfect for my office, and it’s getting me back into playing my CD’s again.

Yup, an all-in-one that’s about 15 years old. Has this iPod dock with the old connector, which makes it even better! Got it, and the speakers that go with it, for free a couple of years ago. Perfect for my office, and it’s getting me back into playing my CD’s again.
Now I want one! Still just gonna get that new JBL, but that thing is cool. Would love to put it in my shop out back.

Now I want one! Still just gonna get that new JBL, but that thing is cool. Would love to put it in my shop out back.
There was a one+ version that came out a few years later that updated the DAB to + - it’s the only thing that doesn’t work on mine. I’m sure you’d be able to get one cheaply second hand. I’ve got a Chromecast puck in mine, so it streams without any issues.

Back