What's Spinning

We’ll you don’t have to buy them 😉
Miles Davis - 'Round About Midnight

View attachment 175882

My first record cover, ruined by that hideous banner across the top. I suppose it's important to advertise you have just spent the same money on one record that you normally spend on three :)

Little Feat - Sailin' Shoes (2023 Remastered, Deluxe Edition, cut by BG)

View attachment 175826
Anyone who's a fan of Little Feat needs this version. It's audiophile all the way and better than my Japanese OG. BG crushed it on all three discs. The rarities and outtakes album is as good as a whole new album and will get spun just as often by me, which is rare because I usually don't give a crap about those discs, but this one is made of incredible recordings. I can't sing the praises of this enough and cannot wait until the Dixie Chicken one arrives.

Is that the "natural" version? Looks friggin' awesome with that slipmat!

It is, just picked it up yesterday from my local!

The slipmat is the Grateful Dead Bears Choice one they made in conjunction w/ the albums 50th.

History%20of%20the%20Grateful%20Dead%20Slip%20Mat.png

Isaiah Collier & The Chosen Few - Cosmic Transitions (Division 81 Records, 2023 Vinyl Me Please Exclusive Pressing)

Such an amazing contemporary spiritual jazz album!

View attachment 175917

They're playing my local JazzFest next Friday but I don't think I can make it.

He's also doing a free workshop down the street from my house but I don't think it would keep my 5-year-old's attention, so I doubt I can make that either!

Back