What's Spinning

Street art in his hometown. Amazing to think that a group of three pals turned out to be Gerry, Billy Connolly and John Byrne. Those three have a lot to do with the growth of all the stuff coming out of Glasgow.
The Humblebums, I remember way back when, when I first heard Steelers Wheel's Stuck in the Middle With You, got into the band and did a little research into Gerry when he went solo, thus the Humblebums were discovered. Then to my surprise seeing Billy pop up in an HBO comedy special and then the sitcom Head of the Class in the mid 80's-90's...........been a fan of his ever since :)

John Carpenter, Cody Carpenter , And Daniel Davies – Halloween Ends (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Sacred Bones Records – SBR-315, 2022/2023

Waxwork Records "Cave Swamp/Sewer Hideout" variant

Pressed at GZ

x9DbTw.jpg

71tqPZ.jpg

I also have the "Art Edition" variant - but this is the better looking color effect.

Bow to Your Masters, Volume Three: Judas Priest

IMG20230120104912.jpg

Volume One, which is a tribute to Thin Lizzy is my favorite. Volume Two is a tribute to Deep Purple. Now this one for Judas Priest. When I streamed this one I wasn't really a fan. Mirrors my general feelings toward JP. But spinning this one now and I'm loving it. Don't know what changed in my ears hearing it on wax, but it's better than the original songs imo.

John Carpenter, Cody Carpenter , And Daniel Davies – Halloween Ends (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Sacred Bones Records – SBR-315, 2022/2023

Waxwork Records "Cave Swamp/Sewer Hideout" variant

Pressed at GZ

x9DbTw.jpg

71tqPZ.jpg

I also have the "Art Edition" variant - but this is the better looking color effect.

I know I'm in the minority, but I actually really liked this movie.

Back