What's Spinning

I had to sleep most of Sunday to get ready for my 3 nights of work...but before that I ordered a couple records off Amazon around 7 am.

I woke up at 5 pm and there they were. Fastest turnaround for records I've had.

(They were some new Roxy Music half speeds...Flesh & Blood and Stranded...Avalon and Country Life won't get here until Friday)

Last edited:
Collection playthrough #190

Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh & Thomas Bartlett - Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh & Thomas Bartlett
Real World (2019)

One of my favorite forum discoveries, courtesy of @Joe Mac . @avecigrec have you heard this? @Lee Newman , you know this one, right?

View attachment 145705

Shit, this is absolutely gorgeous!

...took a bit longer to get to than I originally intended, but it's suiting my solo time at the warehouse just perfect this morning. Thanks for the recommendation!

Shit, this is absolutely gorgeous!

...took a bit longer to get to than I originally intended, but it's suiting my solo time at the warehouse just perfect this morning. Thanks for the recommendation!

If you’ve not heard of The Gloaming these two are members and this is their sorta offshoot, there are a few tracks on here that they originally did in the group.

If you like this you should check out their 3 studio albums, The Gloaming, 2 and 3 and a live album “Live at the NCH”. I picked 3 as my N&G AoTM and I’d say 2 is the best but I really like all 4!

If you’ve not heard of The Gloaming these two are members and this is their sorta offshoot, there are a few tracks on here that they originally did in the group.

If you like this you should check out their 3 studio albums, The Gloaming, 2 and 3 and a live album “Live at the NCH”. I picked 3 as my N&G AoTM and I’d say 2 is the best but I really like all 4!

I've been meaning to check out The Gloaming, particularly given your love for them and AotM pick, but I just hadn't gotten to it yet. With all this in mind, I'll make a point to better prioritize doing so!

Back