What's Spinning

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm Live

Sorry @Skalap and @Crabbers I’ve only just got around to listening to this one! I know I’d said I’d let you know what I thought.

I love it, it’s well recorded and very very well pressed. BUT, it’s nostalgia and I wouldn’t buy it if you weren’t at the shows and want to re-live it. Kele’s voice isn’t strong enough recorded live and critically it’s good, not great.

EA0D3F78-E969-49B9-9470-EEB62B62CB56.jpeg

46958525-10F1-4F4D-99DA-BCBA755FE1CE.jpeg

Last edited:
Ben Lovett ‎– The Wind (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Death Waltz Recording Company ‎– DW148, 2019

Clear w/ Blue Smoke "Desolate Demon" variant

Limited/Numbered to 666, #132

Pressed at GZ

JhpHyK.jpg

ul7AKF.jpg

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm Live

Sorry @Skalap and @Crabbers I’ve only just got around to listening to this one! I know I’d said I’d let you know what I thought.

I love it, it’s well recorded and very very well pressed. BUT, it’s nostalgia and I wouldn’t buy it if you weren’t at the shows and want to re-live it. Kele’s voice isn’t strong enough recorded live and critically it’s good, not great.

View attachment 12525

View attachment 12526
Yep I listened to it streaming...although I sang along like I was there...I’d rather just put on the real studio album :)

View attachment 12552

Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe (2011, reissued 2017)

Why the FUCK does this sell for $200+ on eBay? Glad I bought it when the price was low. The defining album of vaporwave. Relaxing, chill, mellow tunes.
This is one of those albums I would love to add to the collection but will NEVER pay big dollars for..........there are plenty of others on my list that I probably would, lol

Back