What's Spinning

It's a Vertere MG-1 and I'll do a post on it in the hardware section later. Allowing it into the house for review might yet be a colossal error of judgement because I already don't want to give it back.

I got to see and listen to its little brother the DG1 in the dealer when I picked up my PrimaLuna and was so impressed that I’m trying to forget it exists because €€€€.

I’m guessing I really don’t want to know how good this is because of what it costs?

It's a Vertere MG-1 and I'll do a post on it in the hardware section later. Allowing it into the house for review might yet be a colossal error of judgement because I already don't want to give it back.
I was just reading about it since it wasn't a brand I was overly familiar with.. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

There's no point being coy about this. At it sits, this one is £14,825. I wholeheartedly recommend not listening to it because I have and I'm currently googling 'Living on onions=scurvy?'

It’s clear you are no longer able to be completely objective in your review because you have become emotionally involved. PM if you would like to forward it my way for a second opinion. :).

Back