What's Spinning

Tom Waits - Bone Machine (1992 First Press on Island Records)

One of the more difficult Waits records to get hold of. I got lucky on this poorly listed copy on eBay (didnt state if it was an original copy or bootleg, one poor photo etc). The seller was a charity so was happy to take a gamble on it and luckily for me its a first press. Lots of finger prints, smudges and dust, but after a good clean its fantastic. Such a killer album.

e7112bf1-d81b-4ff5-9fd1-9ff3534a3a2b.jpg

Miss You Already (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2015)

I've never seen this movie. Tyson Ritter, the singer of The All-American Rejects (who is briefly in the movie) wrote a song called There's A Place for this soundtrack, and it's a beautiful song. The only way to get it on a physical format is on this soundtrack. This soundtrack has some other good songs though, including one of my all time favorites, Losing My Religion.

Hard to tell from the pic, but it's basically a mint green marble color. Music On Vinyl, limited and numbered to 500 (439 here).

Nice to be home and back to spinning after what was supposed to be a vacation turned into 3 days in the hospital for my fiance. (She is fine, but it definitely sucked)
My first listen to this. I requested a swap for it from CENSORED this month since I still had a bit of credit left. Very glad to have it. What a great album and it sounds absolutely fantastic! (Side note, how shitty are these inner sleeves? Look cool, but damn, every seam is split)

Back