What's Spinning

i had forgotten that i ordered this one and got a shipping notice the other day. excited for it to arrive!
For this one I ordered the t-shirt bundle, Shipping was a little crazy, but I like supporting this band. I ordered the other variant and thought it might ship together but it didn’t. I have a little surface noise in the middle of side A even after a cleaning but I’ll give it another one as this is going to get listened to a lot.

Izzata Parlophone? When'd you get that? And howsit?

Yeah it is! The U.K. OG with LPKIDA1 as the catalogue number. I sold Endless for silly money and bought this for about half of the silly money back in January.

It sounds great, miles better than the Capitol 2x10 I previously had. More dynamic. It was in really good condition for its age, can’t have been spun much at all.

Yeah it is! The U.K. OG with LPKIDA1 as the catalogue number. I sold Endless for silly money and bought this for about half of the silly money back in January.

It sounds great, miles better than the Capitol 2x10 I previously had. More dynamic. It was in really good condition for its age, can’t have been spun much at all.
Cheers! But I was talking about the Amnesiac. But Maybe I should spin my Parlophones tonight too.

Cheers! But I was talking about the Amnesiac. But Maybe I should spin my Parlophones tonight too.

Oh sorry. I’m totally not fully with it today…

No the Amnesiac is one of those weird early XL 2x10 with the Parlophone discs in it. It sounds fantastic so I’d not be surprised if it was leftover Parlophone discs that were resleeved after the swap, especially as it didn’t hang around for long in 2016!

Oh sorry. I’m totally not fully with it today…

No the Amnesiac is one of those weird early XL 2x10 with the Parlophone discs in it. It sounds fantastic so I’d not be surprised if it was leftover Parlophone discs that were resleeved after the swap, especially as it didn’t hang around for long in 2016!
Were they making them that long? Have you checked the deadwax?

Were they making them that long? Have you checked the deadwax?

I did. It has the the same deadwax as the 2008 European repress done at optimal. No they had sold out of stores by early 2017 (I bought mine late 2016 and they were getting thin) and can’t be found any more bar the 9 or 10 copies on cogs and any that are on eBay. I’m sure I’ve had this conversation with you before though 😂

I did. It has the the same deadwax as the 2008 European repress done at optimal. No they had sold out of stores by early 2017 (I bought mine late 2016 and they were getting thin) and can’t be found any more bar the 9 or 10 copies on cogs and any that are on eBay. I’m sure I’ve had this conversation with you before though 😂
Yeah, I think so to 🥴.

Happy Birthday, Sonny!

E-uRrqgXMAQOl6V.jpg

Back