What's Spinning

The Collection Playthrough:

I kinda blame you all for this one indirectly. I've become increasingly amenable to the idea that it's worth the premium to pay for high quality pressings of the albums you really want, so when this one came up as an "I want to buy this on vinyl" decision, there were two choices. Look at the re-seller market for the original pressing which have some mixed reviews (the Discogs side was positive but others were eh) or there was a DCC Pressing that the SHF raved about which was, quite possibly, because it is a SH master. I ended up paying a chunk more when the right eBay sale came up for the DCC Pressing. It is a really rock solid job with some transcendent moments.

With that said,, this also feels like a title that is begging for someone like VMP to take a crack at given its lack of availability or pressings in the last 25 years. I know it was early 90s but come on. It deserves it.

This was also shipped from Canada and the entire back of the mailer was plastered with Canadian Stamps. One way to ship a record I guess, still got here.

I'm gonna go sob to I Can't Make You Love me now thanks.

124 - Bonnie Raitt - Luck of the Draw (DCC)

4CC5A06F-7CA9-41E6-9644-AB418A911E84.jpeg

Back