What's Spinning

Another spin made possible by a forum member.

This tip o' the cap goes to @AndySlash. Much obliged.

If you dig Zappa and have somehow never crossed paths with Col. Bruce, he was our southern fried Frank.

For those unaware, Col. Bruce died onstage during the last song of his 70th birthday celebration concert. What a way to go out - playing live, rocking, with his boots on.

Thanks for everything, Col....

Col. Bruce Hampton - Arkansas

20210702_003857.jpg20210702_023127.jpg

Last edited:
My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves
ATO reissue (2021)

View attachment 104582
Did you have the deluxe version too? I haven’t cracked open my copy of this yet (it’s my third time buying this album on wax) does it sound as good as the deluxe? I am hoping this version with the remastered AND original art will be the definitive version… at least until MoFi finally gets around to pressings LPs from the 2000s.

Did you have the deluxe version too? I haven’t cracked open my copy of this yet (it’s my third time buying this album on wax) does it sound as good as the deluxe? I am hoping this version with the remastered AND original art will be the definitive version… at least until MoFi finally gets around to pressings LPs from the 2000s.
I never had the deluxe, but I get the sense that they just used the lacquers from that one - this has Chris Bellman in the deadwax so seems unlikely they’d have him do it again. Either way, sounds great! I don’t know that I’ll ever need a different pressing myself.

Remember that MoFi’s first foray into the 2000s was a Train LP, so not sure I’d hold my breath there 😂.

Back