What's Spinning

It sounds so good 😭

If D-Sides sounds as good as this I am going to die of joy
I'm so happy to hear the confirmation from you that G-Sides sounds great! Fingers crossed D-Sides sounds just as good! I have a feeling it will also sound great!

I can't wait to receive my copy of G-Sides! My copy got shipped yesterday via Rough Trade UK!

Excluding Sides D, E & F of D-Sides, what album/compilaiton do you prefer out of G-Sides and D-Sides? 🤔

I'm so happy to hear the confirmation from you that G-Sides sounds great! Fingers crossed D-Sides sounds just as good! I have a feeling it will also sound great!

I can't wait to receive my copy of G-Sides! My copy got shipped yesterday via Rough Trade UK!

Excluding Sides D, E & F of D-Sides, what album/compilaiton do you prefer out of G-Sides and D-Sides? 🤔
I think I like D-Sides better, G-Sides is so good but the best stuff on D-Sides is just ridiculous, I listened to both over and over as a kid though so I love them both but if I had to pick one I'd say D-Sides. Even though it's a B-sides compilation, I would argue D-Sides is right there with Demon Days in terms of quality. I could never do a Gorillaz ranking because I love each release too much lol

I think I like D-Sides better, G-Sides is so good but the best stuff on D-Sides is just ridiculous, I listened to both over and over as a kid though so I love them both but if I had to pick one I'd say D-Sides. Even though it's a B-sides compilation, I would argue D-Sides is right there with Demon Days in terms of quality. I could never do a Gorillaz ranking because I love each release too much lol
Yeah, D-Sides is pretty spectacular! I agree that it’s stronger than G-Sides, but I love the nocturnal, trip-hop, grimy yet moody and atmospheric cuts on G-Sides! This is my Gorillaz ranking, which quite easy for me! Demon Days and Plastic Beach are both 10/10 albums for me! Gorillaz and D-Sides is like an 8.5/10 for me and G-Sides an 8.1/10! All five are great projects! The Fall, Humanz and The Now Now are all mixed for me, but none are bad projects, just underwhelming in comparison!

1. Plastic Beach
2. Demon Days
3. Gorillaz
4. D-Sides
5. G-Sides
6. The Fall
7. Humanz
8. The Now Now

Yeah, D-Sides is pretty spectacular! I agree that it’s stronger than G-Sides, but I love the nocturnal, trip-hop, grimy yet moody and atmospheric cuts on G-Sides! This is my Gorillaz ranking, which quite easy for me! Demon Days and Plastic Beach are both 10/10 albums for me! Gorillaz and D-Sides is like an 8.5/10 for me and G-Sides an 8.1/10! All five are great projects! The Fall, Humanz and The Now Now are all mixed for me, but none are bad projects, just underwhelming in comparison!

1. Plastic Beach
2. Demon Days
3. Gorillaz
4. D-Sides
5. G-Sides
6. The Fall
7. Humanz
8. The Now Now
That's close to my ranking probably, the thing about the first three albums is I could hear an argument for pretty much any ranking, all three are so good in entirely different ways. It's why I have a difficult time ranking them lol. I might put Humanz over The Fall, Humanz has grown on me a lot since it came out.

Also we have a Gorillaz thread, we can hop over there for the people who just wanna see records spinning and not Gorillaz talk 😉

How does the D-Sides sound, now that you’re spinning it @gaporter ? Does it sound just as good as the pressing for G-Sides?

I missed out on D-Sides but am going to hunt down a copy of it eventually! 😏

Back