What's Spinning

Taylor Swift - Folklore

Sticking with the digital again. After @nolalady giving me a sneak preview of the album on JQBX, which I enjoyed, I wanted to delve for myself.

Weirdly this is on qobuz but doesn’t show up in Roon 🤔

@MikeH have you seen that on new releases before?

View attachment 58244
I have seen it a lot lately...quite frustrating. It has been happening a lot with new releases mostly for me. I was thinking Qobuz was slow to add new titles, but then when I search in Qobuz directly, it's there. Even if I favorite it in Qobuz, it doesn't show up in my recently added in Roon for awhile.

I have seen it a lot lately...quite frustrating. It has been happening a lot with new releases mostly for me. I was thinking Qobuz was slow to add new titles, but then when I search in Qobuz directly, it's there. Even if I favorite it in Qobuz, it doesn't show up in my recently added in Roon for awhile.

Hmmmm, thats a pain, i asked roon for a comment on insta so we will see what they have to say!

Taylor Swift - Folklore

Sticking with the digital again. After @nolalady giving me a sneak preview of the album on JQBX, which I enjoyed, I wanted to delve for myself.

Weirdly this is on qobuz but doesn’t show up in Roon 🤔

@MikeH have you seen that on new releases before?

View attachment 58244
Favourite track? I think Mirrorball is my fav so far, it reminds me of something but can’t quite figure it out.

And finishing up the night and the mini haul with my all time favorite band, I probably listened to this live album a million times back in the day. Also a big thank you to @kvetcha, all the albums were priced well and were all in really, REALLY, good condition :)

Journey ‎– Captured
Columbia ‎[KC2 37016] 1981
What's-Spinning.jpg

Last edited:
Back